Health Empowerment Tour
Our Health Empowerment Tour is a health education program that teaches whole-person wellness to people of all ages.
Building health awarenessView Events
We empower communities all over the country to better understand their health and live healthier lifestyles. Using single-day or weekly workshops, we educate communities on topics like diabetes, heart health, obesity, medication adherence, and mental health.
No matter where people are in their health journeys, these custom programs help them prevent and treat various conditions, manage their overall well-being, and give them a path for continuous self-improvement.
In addition to general health topics, the Health Empowerment Tour covers a wide range of issues such as:
- Substance use and addiction.
- Emotional health for caregivers.
- Life skills, such as budgeting.
- Teen and adolescent topics, such as vaping.
- Domestic abuse and sexual violence.
- Personal defense skills.
Besides education, we can also offer personal health assessments, as well as depression and anxiety screenings.
Audience: adults, seniors, teens, and youth
Emotional Fitness and Well-Being
- Stigma of Mental Health.
- When You Want to Say No.
- Asking for Help.
- Stress Management.
- Positive Thinking.
- Care for Caretakers.
- Creating Your Space: Setting Personal Boundaries.
- Addressing Trauma and Post-Traumatic Stress.
Feeling Blue: Understanding Depression and Anxiety
Knowing Your Triggers: Recognizing Symptoms of Stress
Eating to Live: Creating Sustainable Habits
Ask the Doctor:
- Clinician to Patient.
- Being Your Own Health Advocate.
- Know Your Meds: Ask the Pharmacist.
- What Did The Doctor Say? Improving Your Health Literacy.
Leading the Offense: Personal Safety and Awareness
- Self-Defense Basics.
- Domestic and Sexual Abuse Awareness.
- Social Media and Internet Safety.
- Schoolhouse Bullying and Cyberbullying.
Know Your Numbers: Chronic Condition Prevention and Management
Social and Emotional Learning for Responsible Decision-Making
Championing Caretakers: How to Unplug and Recharge
Stand Up, Speak Up: Be an Agent of Change Through Civic Engagement
- Personal Finance and Budgeting.
- Social Media 101.
- Addicted: Trends in Substances and Addictive Behaviors.
- Personal Branding.
We’re also offering no-charge virtual webcasts to help slow the spread of COVID-19. Our Virtual Workshop Series (PDF) Opens a new window includes additional lessons on managing your whole-person wellness.
Don’t see a program that meets your community’s needs? Contact us today and we’ll see if we can tailor one to your specific requirements.Contact the Partnership